Fabulous Fermentation - Complete Video Course with BONUS Kefir & Veg Culture Starters
In this three-video series Chels Taylor teaches how to make economical probiotic foods for your family the EASY way using Body Ecology Starter Cultures. Learn how to make:
- Kid-friendly Kraut – a basic sauerkraut recipe designed with kids in mind and the personal favourite of Chels' kids;
- Combo-Kraut – a veggie ferment using cabbage as a base and including a selection of easily available land and sea vegetables for added nutritional value;
- Milk Kefir – a demonstration of the easiest way to make milk kefir using dairy milk, which can be easily substituted with almond, oat, goat, sheep or soy milk, if preferred.
This course comes complete with:
- A sachet of Kefir Starter and a sachet of Veg Culture which will be mailed to you directly upon ordering;
- A Quick Start Guide two-page PDF download which includes instructions for making kefir and cultured veggies and recipes for Kid-friendly Kraut and Combo-Kraut.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT CHELS' FABULOUS FERMENTATION WORKSHOPS
I had the pleasure of attending a Fabulous Fermentation Class presented by Chelsea Taylor in 2016 after hearing about the potential benefits of probiotic foods and the importance of good gut health. Chelsea's Fabulous Fermentation Class is an informative, interactive session that is presented in a relaxed, non-judgemental environment. Chelsea is vibrant, knowledgeable and passionate about educating others on the benefits of probiotic foods, and how to make cultured vegetables and other fermented products, such as kefir. I would encourage anyone who is interested in maximising their health, and the health of their family, to attend one of Chelsea's enjoyable classes". Jackie Van Dillen
Chelsea makes you feel like a part of her family as she gently guides you through the art of probiotics. There is an instant rapport in these small group sessions because of Chelsea's lovely manner. Thank you for starting me and my family on this incredible journey”. Eleanor King
Probiotics is something I've always been interested in but never knew how to go about it. Chelsea made it so easy and achievable with her friendly warm manner." Helen Fox
Thank you Chelsea it was a wonderful class and so lovely to meet many lovely ladies too!" Gillian Mertens
Thanks Chels, you really made my day; I was there to be convinced (as I said I'm a sceptic and have had lots of trust, aka "scared I'm going to poison myself & my kids" 'issues!) .... so today felt super safe and hopefully fail-free!!!" Hayley Pulham
What a wonderful workshop - I am so excited that I don't have to do it the 'hard' way anymore - Thanks!!" Felicity O’Dea
Feeling very inspired!! Mastering fermented veg was on my bucket list for 2017. I'm relieved to see how easy it can be. Thanks so much!" Jackie Thorn